Lacombe Parent Link Centre
Lacombe's Parent Link Centre is an initiative of Alberta Human Services designed to support parents in their role as children's first and most influential teachers. It is part of the Central Parkland Parent Link Network with centres in the communities of Blackfalds, Ponoka, Rimbey and Wetaskiwin.
Lacombe Parent Link provides free services for families and caregivers of preschool children (0-5 years old) to support them during the early years.
At Parent Link you can:
- Attend workshops and programs
- Create a parenting plan
- Find out what’s going on in your community
- Learn about parenting strategies
- Meet other parents and caregivers
- Play with your child
- Track your child’s development
Visit www.centralparklandparentlink.ca for a look at the Parent Link calendar.
Parents are also encouraged to check out the Triple P Parenting Program