Do you wonder if your child's development is on track?
Do you have concerns about your parent/child connection?
Do you know what resources are available in your community?
Healthy Families is a home visitation program designed to support families with new babies, or in their third trimester of pregnancy.
Features of Healthy Families program include:
- Regular visits to families in their own home
- Connecting families with community resources
- Promoting positive child/parent relationships
- Educating parent on child development
- No cost, confidential and voluntary
Contact Jill or Kathy at 403-782-6637 to self refer or to make a community referral.
Community referral accepted from ANY community agency.
Services are offered to City of Lacombe, Lacombe County, Town of Ponoka, and Ponoka County residents.