Rewarding Careers - Lacombe FCSS is seen as an employer of choice. We offer competitive wages, benefits and discretionary days.
If you are interested in any of the positions listed here please drop off, email or fax us your resume.
Program Staff: Ponoka Parent Link Centre
At Parent Link we believe that positive interactions between parents and children are paramount.
We are searching for a Program Staff person to develop and facilitate creative programming for parents, caregivers and young children that support the development of this relationship.
Working with our Parent Link Coordinator, the Program Staff person will build relationships with families and provide program leadership and support.
Program Staff: Ponoka Parent Link Centre part of Central Parkland Parent Link Network
Up to .5 Program Staff Position (17.5 hours per week)
There will be evening, day, and weekend hours.
The successful candidate will be flexible, enthusiastic and passionate about connecting with families.
The candidate will:
Be knowledgeable in early childhood development and age-appropriate activities.
Be experienced in and ready to facilitate groups with adults.
Be sensitive to Indigenous/diverse cultures.
Have post-secondary education in Early Childhood Development, Human Services, Education or Health or equivalent experience.
Be willing to be trained in and support the delivery of the Positive Parenting Program (Triple P)
Closing Date: November 16, 2018 or until a suitable candidate is found
Please forward your letter of interest and resume to:
Cora Hoekstra, Manager
Central Parkland Parent Link Network
Lacombe & District FCSS
#201, 5214 - 50 Avenue | Lacombe , AB T4L 0B6
Home Support Provider - part time,casual
Home Support Provider
Lacombe & District FCSS
Currently we are looking for a Home Support Provider.
- Good interpersonal skills with people of all ages.
- Reliability and ability to work within a team concept.
- Reliable vehicle/valid driver’s license, knowledge and awareness of community resources.
- Provide light housekeeping, including but not limited to laundry, vacuuming, floor washing, dusting, cleaning bathrooms, cleaning stoves and fridges. As required assist with meal preparation and groceries.
- Report to Home Support Coordinator at the end of each day.
- Prepare and submit time sheets and schedules.
- Attend staff meetings.
Please forward your resume to:
Home Support Coordinator Lacombe & District FCSS
201 – 5214 50 Avenue Lacombe, AB T4L 0B6 Phone:
Closing Date: December 4th, 2018