Our specialized transportation service is offered through Lacombe & District FCSS in partnership with the City of Lacombe. Lacombe Connex rides are available to seniors and others unable to access regular transportation because of age, illness or ability.
We provide service for:
- Medical Appointments
- Grocery shopping
- Access to community resources such as: education, employment services, childcare, social and recreation services.
Where can I go?
- Local trips within the City of Lacombe and Lacombe County.
- Medical trips to Red Deer or other destinations
- Evenings and weekends (Cost $75.00/hour - flat fee)
- Group trips or Non-Medical trips available ($72.50 per hour) by special booking .
- $ 5.00 One way trip (local)
- $ 10.00 Return trip (local)
- $ 20.00 Lacombe County round trip
- $ 5.00 per additional stops in City of Lacombe
- $ 80.00 Book of 10 return tickets
- $ 75.00 Medical trip to Red Deer (round trip)
- $ 50.00 Per hour for medical appointments outside of Red Deer Region
- $ 72.50 for group or non-medical trips
- Evenings & Weekends on special request and availability.
Week Day Hours are Monday to Friday 8 AM to 4 PM
For Connex BOOKINGS call 403-786-9000
When making a reservation, the following information will be required:
- Name, address & phone
- Date and appointment time
- Location of appointment
- Return Time
- Mobility aid (wheelchair, scooter, walker)
- Will an attendant be travelling with you?
Passengers are requested to book at least 24 hours in advance. Availability may be limited.
Cancellation of bookings must be made three hours prior to pick up or a one way fee may be charged. Overnight cancellations can be left on the Driver’s answering machine at 403-786-9000.
Your Support helps:
Transport Dialysis clients, Medical Trips & Lacombe Continuing Care Resident Outings.